Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little known fact - I Always Loved a Van

Who needs museums with all the cars on the streets.  I love looking at vehicles and most enjoy the multiple varieties of trucks an vans parked and passing me by on the streets of Germany (and London and the Netherlands for that matter).  There are huge ones, tiny ones, pickups built for the fronts and backs of bicycles.  And then there was this cool green baby parked on the street around the corner from us in Berlin.  She seems to be a real classic possibly from the late 60s, early 70s - and a Mercedes Benz!  I looked it up and possibly it's an old and delightfully rounded L319 but I'm not sure.  Either way, it's in very good condition and obviously in use - it was parked here for a couple of days then moved on.  






 

This little beauty is about the size of an old Ford Econoline or a VW Vanagan.  
I'm sure who ever owns it has enjoyed many adventures driving it - it's 
clearly being used as a camper (or maybe even someone's home) right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment